Celebrating over 53 years as a solution provider, Leader supplies custom software and billing services to school districts, state education agencies and labor unions nationwide. In an ever-changing technology landscape, we remain a leader by offering expertise, stability, and leading technologies to our clients. We’re proud to have both clients and employees with us for over 30 years.
LDP Inc. d/b/a Leader Services is currently accepting applications for a Technical Writer position in our Hazleton office.
A college degree in Communications, English, or a technology field is required. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong time management ability
- Must be comfortable writing from technical perspective, multiple projects per day
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Working on RFP’s and other supporting documents
- Developing and updating user guides for our web applications
- Creation of materials for our education solutions
- Creation of newsletters
- Proficiency level in Excel, Word, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications. A full benefits package is being offered, including health, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, flex days, vision, and tuition reimbursement. No relocation is being offered.
LDP, Inc. d/b/a Leader Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer