Progress Monitoring Tool Added to IEPWriter
Article date: May 19, 2014
Leader is pleased to announce our partnership with Lancaster-Lebanon Intermediate Unit 13; we are adding their Progress Monitoring tool to IEPWriter, which will complement and enhance the progress reporting process that already exists in IEPWriter.
Below is a brief list of features and benefits that this partnership brings to IEPWriter:
- Allows schools to collect and analyze data to determine student progress towards goal attainment.
- Allows for comparison and analysis of students’ academic and behavioral process.
- Allows staff to complete an Educational Benefits Review (EBR).
- Provides the ability to display data in graph format and to have graphs be a part of the progress reports.
- Can increase professional accountability and competence.
- Can be used to review teacher effectiveness.